Jeffrey A. Houck, M.D.
In 1990, Dr. Jeff Houck joined Pathology Consultants, PC to practice anatomic and clinical pathology. Dr. Houck is President of Pathology Consultants, PC, CEO of Northwest Pathology Services, LLC and Laboratory Director for PeaceHealth Laboratories. In addition, he serves as a member of the PacificSource Board.
Education & Training
- Certified by American Board of Pathology, Anatomic/Clinical Pathology, 1990
- Resident, The Ohio State University, 1990
- Intern, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 1985
- Medical degree, The Ohio State University, 1984
- Undergraduate degree, Miami University, 1977
- Immunopathology, American Board of Pathologists, 1995
When not practicing pathology, Jeff tours the Northwest on his motorcycle. He also enjoys hiking and playing tennis.